Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I have taken enough of my time, it has been a long time since I have expressed myself. I forgot what happened to the world, I forgot how to care and I forgot how to feel. I forgot how to identify the black from the white, I saw nothing and I felt nothing except that I need to live. Living is survival, no need for room to be sensitive because nobody cares. I saw the world as full of treachery and lies.  The world does not really care at all. You have yourself to bring along at darkest hours - that was what I thought!!!

I was tired of being insensitive, I was tired of being indifferent, I was tired of feeling nothing because life is too short. I may not live too long and I want to serve my years in a meaningful way that God would want me to do.  Enough of selfishness; I know somewhere out there, everyone needs warm embraces to warm up the days, they need hugs to comfort them. I start to realize, I am blessed to have a loving family, a comfortable home where love resides, loving friends who understand me, good neighbors, friendly pets and smiling faces along the way. It is high time to start a beautiful journey. God has introduced me a beautiful plan, this may take time but I take my time. I am thankful that someone has opened a tiny door for me to peep in what is beauty inside that door. I am grateful for that person - I cannot forget when someone walks into your life for a beautiful and wonderful reason.
And so here I go....

It's my first day of the book "The Purpose-Driven Life" by Rick Warren. This is an interesting book and an eye opener to me. I am starting a journey right now. I hope I could spend it with someone but nobody is around so I have myself to start it with.

No comments: