Friday, November 28, 2014

Day 3 - What Drives Your Life

I have plenty of reasons to live.  I have much enough of resentment and fear, I was over those negative feelings and negative thoughts. Life is a clock, whether someone is enjoying or not, life will continue and it does not care if everybody is well prepared or not. How you want your life to be motivated is a choice. The most important thing in life is always the first step. When you're used to it, the steps to follow are not that too difficult. My constant inspiration is the less fortunate people, seeing them getting hungry everyday and being deprived by the basic needs in life - it hurts a lot. I value and appreciate with all my heart the small details life can bring. It could be moments with people you love and friends to cherish. The world of the unfortunate is basically unkind but how they react to it in a positive manner brings the best in life. My personal relationship with God motivates me to create a positive and rewarding thought out of the unpleasant situations. My nature as a human being is a stubborn individual, easily gets irritated, easily gets bored and stays out of focus. Recalling the Day 1 thought that life is not all about me, makes me ponder that life is more than just about me. A simplified life is what I aim to have, doing what only matters most is the best way to acquire peace of mind and contentment of the heart.

No comments: