Monday, May 4, 2015




The antique stuffs are heavy, usually made of wood and pure metal. Compared to the famous plastic ware on the new generation.


Imagine that you have a home a like this...

I welcome you to the old days where brown colors are everywhere. The paintings on the wall are very lonely to look at.  They invite a feeling of loneliness.

The old fashioned crib, made of wood. The design is very simple, I might add some foam and something soft on it.

I always feel sleepy by just looking at the bedroom, I prefer the bedroom to have more lights. This is the romantic way I guess. But the old style looks this way, more solemn atmosphere.




Do you feel sleepy at all?

What I imagine right now is the kind of food being served during meals at those times.

Where can I put my coffee?



The kitchen feeling which I am fond of.

One of my favorite areas in the house, it is spacious.



Welcome to the dining area, I think of guests.


No comments: