Sunday, May 3, 2015

Maybe I have been from the past life, I really appreciate this kind of atmosphere, a little bit gloomy and mysterious.

I dream to be in a portrait like this wearing same kind of outfit with a very good looking husband beside me heheheh. That is just a dream which is free by the way.

The big pot!

Another form of antique aura. The boat that you see is the boat that old people used to transport themselves  when they traveled from Cebu Cito to Mactan area. Bridges were not introduced during those times.

Maybe I was born during those ages?

very solemn effect to look at

It feels so nice to be here, good thing that some tourists from other countries are not visible, they are somewhere in the living room or upstairs. Good for me to get a pose before they come over.

Nice shot from the outside, the entrance is at the right side.



Look at the jars and the furniture.

The lamp at the right side reminds me of something, my grandparents have lamps like this one.


I have observed that the color brown is the most dominant during old days. The old things look very plain and very simple.


Look at the quality, the color is gloomy too.





This is the entrance when you go upstairs, when you reached there, it is scary. Everything looks like there are shadows. Maybe because of poor lighting to emphasize the antique feeling and aura but I love the presentation very much.


The painting is awesome.

Imagine you have a big mirror like this in your bedroom. Can you just open your eyes in the middle of the night? You might see something.

Mirror mirror on the way, do you feel something scary?

Everything from the past, I deeply value with respect and admiration.

I like to own an antique house where there are collections of jars, old lamps, furniture and frames. I feel like I own this house, the big and old mirror is a little bit scary when you're in front of it. You might see another reflection. Good thing I do not have third eye.

Do you mind sharing a meal with me?

This looks gloomy and feels like you are from another century. I feel relaxed when I moved my mind backwards like centuries ago. Life is less complicated I guess.

I love capturing myself through a mirror without looking at it. This is the best because I was able to capture the old stuffs.

No comments: