Thursday, June 4, 2015


In our lives, sometimes all we need is a warm embrace so we can start feeling better from problems, hassles in life and too much worries. We can give a warm feeling of relief to our friends through embraces and hugs and too much words of advice may not be totally required. When my friends are depressed and sad, I just give them a hug and saying that everything will be fine. We all know that a solution to every problem is not a short cut, there is always a process to go through, to heal wounds and scars in our lives. I've been from battles during my younger years and I've met different kinds of people who are mostly unpleasant. When you met these people, they are the  source of your learning, wisdom, courage and determination to fight and survive. I remember that nobody will be there when you fight your own battle, not even the closest persons whom you really think that you can count on. Life is a harsh but beautiful journey and  I just know exactly where to stand and when to listen and when not to.  Hugs can help cool you down, make you live with the pains and give you the strength to deal with it. My friends, I respect you all even if means that you may make the worst decisions in your life because I believe that friendship is about acceptance and understanding. Believe me, not all friends can do that and not all friends that you have are your true friends. It takes a lifetime to know who among your friends are genuine and honest.  I am glad that I have variety of friends, they come in different kinds of boxes and shapes and I want them all to be happy in this journey called life.

No comments: